Do you ever look at that mounting pile of creased clothes and feel overwhelmed? We all lead such busy lives that a basket of ironing is one of those jobs most people hate! Let’s face it, we can all think of better use of our time such as sitting down with a cuppa rather than standing at the ironing board.
If you’d rather leave the ironing to someone else look no further! Choose Malton and Norton Ironing Services.
How My Service Works
Contact me to arrange a mutually convenient time for me to collect your clothes (from your work or home) and when you’d like them returned. I’ll return them back to you beautifully ironed either folded or on hangers if required, leaving you with freshly ironed clothes ready to go!
Why choose me?
- Fast, reliable and efficient with free collection and delivery within Malton & Norton over £20 spend. Alternatively I accept drop off and collections at my home for any order amount.
- Professional-quality standards
- Prompt collection & turn around at a time to suit you
- Comprehensive service for all the family’s clothes and household laundry
- All work guaranteed
- Shirts, trousers, dresses, skirts and tops with collars are returned folded or on hangers if requested
- Competitive and affordable prices, with no hidden extras
- Adult’s garments from £1 each. Children’s garments from 50p
- Our service also includes bedding, linen, table cloths etc
- I live in a smoke and pet free home ensuring your clothes are ironed in a pleasant environment
- Paypal or BACS accepted via my online store, or cash on collection/return of items.
If you are happy with my service I would be grateful for you to spread the word to family and friends. Refer a friend and I will reward you both with a 10% discount of each order whilst you both remain customers.
Contact me below to discuss your requirements or buy in advance and i’ll be in touch to arrange a convenient time to collect the items or be available for you to drop them off.